The world's strongest axial force introduced blind bolt
The best selling product that spans over 50 years.
①When the pins separate near the fracture surface, the BOM fasteners are properly tightened.
②BOM fasteners do not require surface treatment, polishing, or filling after fastening.
③BOM fasteners have a unique design that makes them resistant to interference (vibration). It is also resistant to constituents such as salt water that cause rust and corrosion.
1. Insert the BOM fastener into the prepared hole.
2. Apply a fastening tool to the pin tail section. The tool starts to work, and at the same time the pin tail is pulled in, the sleeve exerts a force and forms a head on the back side. During this time, the gaps between the materials are removed.
3. The anvil performs swaging on the fixed groove on the pin side.
4 ・ Drawing on tools continues, and the fastening process ends when the pin tail is removed.
[Dimension] unit = mm
[Inspection data] Unit = mm
[Mechanical Properties] Unit = kn
Note: Each figure is the minimum guaranteed value based on the data measured when fastening a material with a thickness of 1.5 times the diameter.
Note: Please contact us for the axial force value.
[Inspection method and numerical value]
BOM part number selection chart
BOM → BOM
R → steel
12 → 9.5 mm diameter
4 → Possible fastening thickness 4.8-7.9 mm
* Other surface treatments available upon request.
* For the combination of special tools, please see the separate tool table.